Homemade Nutella recipe coming in hot, y'all!!! This stuff is A-D-D-I-C-T-I-N-G... beware. It's dangerous to keep around. Smoothy, creamy, spectacularly indulgent- sometimes I can really believe it's healthy. But yet it is! Score on for No FOMO!
Chocolate Hazelnut Spread
- 2 3/4 cup raw hazelnuts
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons raw cacao powder
- 2/3 cup water
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spread hazelnuts over baking sheet and roast for 10 minutes. Allow to cool completely on baking sheet.
- Place in a high speed blender and blend until broken down, only about 1 minute in a Vitamix. In a food processor, let process for about 10 minutes or until 100% broken down.
- Add maple syrup and combine in processor. Once incorporated. Add water in slowly.
- Voila, homemade Chocolate Hazelnut Spread.
You need a very strong machine to make this spread, hazelnuts can be very tough on blenders!
(PHOTO COMING SOON!)