Coconut Oil Raisin Oatmeal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (from a can)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1 large ripe banana, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbl almond butter
- 2 tbl coconut oil
- 2 tbl crushed toasted almonds
- Crushed toasted almonds for topping
- Unsweetened shredded coconut flakes
- Place a small pot over medium heat, add coconut milk, almond milk, banana and oats.
- Simmer the oats and milk for about 10 minutes, until the oats have absorbed the milks and created a creamy texture. Mash the banana into the oatmeal.
- Add almond butter, toasted almonds, vanilla and coconut oil. Simmer for another 2-4 minutes over low heat.
- Place oatmeal in two bowls and serve with toasted almonds, coconut flakes and raisins.