Banana Blueberry Oatmeal
- 1 cup old fashioned oats
- 1/2 cup coconut milk (from a can)
- 1 1/2 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 2 ripe bananas, sliced
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 tbl almond butter
- 2 tbl coconut oil
- Topping suggestions: blueberries, goji berries, bee pollen and cacao nibs
- Place a small pot over medium heat- add coconut milk, almond milk, banana slices and oats.
- Simmer the oats and milk for about 15 minutes, until the oats have absorbed the milks and created a creamy texture.
- Add almond butter, vanilla and coconut oil. Simmer for another 2-4 minutes over low heat to let everything melt.
- Place oatmeal in two bowls and serve with toppings.