Avocado Deviled Eggs
- 6 organic eggs
- 1/2 large ripe avocado
- 1 tbl mayo
- 1 tsp yellow mustard
- 1 tsp fresh lemon juice
- 1/2 tsp sea salt (start with this amount and build up to taste)
- Fresh black pepper
- Add eggs to a steam basket and steam for 10 minutes.
- Remove to ice water and cool for 5 minutes.
- Peel and slice in half. Remove yolks to a food processor.
- To the food processor, add avocado, mayo, mustard, sea salt, fresh black pepper, lemon juice and purée until smooth.
- Add avocado mixture to a small ziplock bag, cut off the end to pipe into empty egg slices.
- Sprinkle with smoked paprika.