Cinnamon anything has ALWAYS been my go-to in life. Cinnamon rolls, cinnamon gum, cinnamon tea, cinnamon toothpaste, cinnamon lattes, snickerdoodle cookies... you get the picture. Yes? I LOVE CINNAMON! When I realized that I hadn't yet combined two of my favorite things- cinnamon and granola well I was excited to say the least. This granola is over-the-top, smells like Cinnabon whilst baking, love it so much it was gone in three days good.
There's such much warm and sweet ground cinnamon loaded here you can literally see it in the above photo, right? For all the other cinnamon enthusiasts out there- this granola is for you.
Cinnamon Roll Granola
- 2 cup rolled oats
- 1/3 cup fine almond flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts, divided into 1/2 and 1/2 cups
- 1/2 cup raw buckwheat groats
- 1/2 cup raw pepitas
- 2 TBSP hemp seeds
- 2 TBSP ground cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp ground nutmeg
- 1/4 tsp fine sea salt
- 1 cup raisins
- 1/4 cup creamy cashew butter
- 1/4 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup packed Medjool dates (pitted)
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1 egg white
- 2 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 275 degrees.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl stir together all dry ingredients.
- Add all wet ingredients into a blender and puree until smooth.
- Pour the wet mixture over the dry ingredients.
- Stir until completely incorporated.
- Turn granola out on the parchment paper. Spread it into an even layer but making sure all granola bits are touching. (This helps ensure you get nice big chunks for clusters.) It should be about 3/4 inch thick.
- Slide pan into the oven and bake for 15 minutes.
- Rotate pan and bake an additional 22-28 minutes. Check your granola frequently to ensure no burning!
- Place the baking sheet onto a rack and cool for 1 hour.
- Once cooled, crumble into clusters!
Store cooled granola clusters in a large plastic bag in the fridge for up to two weeks.