Oats are such an easy and versatile ingredient and happen to be the base of this pudding. Oats are my go-to breakfast on a busy morning when I'm in need of something hearty and substantial for the day. For this fun adventure, I turned the oats into a powder (something I learned from Bobby Flay on Food Network) before blending with the remaining ingredients and the result is a thick, smooth, goodness filled pudding! You make this breakfast the night before so it can truly be a grab and go situation.
This breakfast is wonderfully simple and delicious!
Blueberry Breakfast Pudding
- 1 cup oats turned into powder
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup fresh blueberries
- 1 cup coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon chia seeds
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 cup nondairy milk such as cashew milk
- Add oats to blender and process on high until a powder forms.
- Place all remaining ingredients into blender and blend on high until thick and smooth.
- Place in refrigerator overnight.
- In the morning, top with granola and fresh fruit! Add extra cashew milk if you'd like your pudding to be thinner.
Makes 2-3 large servings.