I have officially jumped on the Golden Milk Latte train! Toot, too, allllll aboard! Spicy and just tad sweet, this drink will warm you right up! Considering the temperatures are in the 20's this morning, I am certainly cherishing every sip. The cashew milk is essential in keeping this drink incredibly creamy. The turmeric is so darn good for your body- curcumin is the main active ingredient in the bright yellow/orange spice with many beneficial properties including antioxidant, anti-inflammatory and anti-cancer properties. I've also heard that this cup of sunshine helps with glowing skin. The grated ginger is also great for folks with digestive issues (me!). This recipe is so simple, I encourage you to give it a go!
- 1/2 tbl grated fresh ginger
- 1/2 tbl grated fresh turmeric
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2-1 tbl raw honey (sweetened to taste)
- 1 cup unsweetened cashew milk
- Place milk in a small saucepan and heat over medium-high heat until almost boiling.
- Add grated ginger, turmeric, honey, cinnamon and warm milk to blender. Puree for a few second until frothy! Be careful when blending hot liquid, let it cool for a few minutes before turning on.