There are days when only a tall glass of bright greens will do! This recipe blends so many nutrient dense fruit and veggies it would be impossible to not feel like a million bucks after drinking this! Cucumber, fresh orange, ginger, kale and mint blitzed into one bountiful beverage. The days here in Knox have been HOT and HUMID so I'm relying on the hydrating benefits of the water rich cucumber to help me stay feeling fresh and alert all day! No dehyrdation here.
Cucumber Ginger Green Juice
- 1 medium orange, peeled + deseeded
- 1/2 medium cucumber deseeded + chopped (this should be about 1 cup of chopped cucumber)
- 2 cups destemmed kale
- 1/4 cup mint or about 15 leaves
- 2 TBSP lime juice
- 1 tsp grated fresh ginger
- 1 cup ice
- Add all ingredients to a high speed blender. Blitz until smooth and enjoy!